Cliente Estee Lauder
The global legal services paralegal-Contracts will support a team of attorneys to deliver high quality legal services to the business in collaboration with the ELC Legal team in New York and the Regions. This role will be a part of the ELC Global Legal organization and is part of the group responsible for the work related to commercial contracts. Position based at Shared Services Center reporting to the Assistant Counsel ll-Contracts.
- +3 years of paralegal experience at reputable law firm and/or legal department of a multi-national Company.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Strong interpersonal, consulting and listening skills.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and confidential information
- Experience drafting and reviewing various types of contracts, including, but not limited to, NDAs and purchase agreements
- Experience managing a contract and legal document repository.
- Experience dealing with Estoppel Certificates
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Experience working in a multicultural environment with a diverse workforce.
- High emotional intelligence, strong interpersonal, communication and relationship-building skills. Strong project management skills
- Effectively communicates, exercises good judgment in decision making, and understands complex issues.
- Strong technical skills with experience in Microsoft Office 365, SAP, Ariba, Serengeti, customer relationship management and workflow management systems.
- JD or local equivalent is a plus.
- Cosmetic and/or OTC industry experience is a plus.
Fecha límite para aplicar 13 de Noviembre 2017