Cliente Estee Lauder
The Global HR Data Management Lead develops, communicates, and maintains the HR related Data Standardization and Data Management strategies. This primarily includes, but is not limited to, the Oracle EBS application environment. The incumbent must have a deep and thorough understanding of HR data elements (local and global) and underlying technologies used to capture and maintain HR data, as well as Master Data Management guiding principles and best practices. The role also entails partnering with other HR (Compensation, Talent) and non-HR (Finance, Real Estate, GIS/Enterprise Data Management functions to ensure overall quality and governance and to deliver accurate and timely data and information as required. The overall Data Management program will also include documenting and socializing data and information standards for use in making business decisions. This incumbent will be a key stakeholder and leader in the process design for important master data attributes and will own the ongoing maintenance of the master data control lists. The individual will also lead various Data Management and Data Governance forums and campaigns, and focus on usage and quality measurement, and will also be responsible for coordination of country/region specific data impacts and information needs, and other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree+ preferred
- 5+ years experience and proficiency in HR Data Structures and critical workforce information, Enterprise Master Data Management principles and best practices, and general HR systems functionality and operations.
- Direct knowledge of Oracle EBS HR/Payroll System and CBIEE Reporting System preferred.
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office required.
- Excellent analytical, planning and organization skills.
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality when dealing with sensitive information.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills both written and verbal.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines on a regular basis.
- Ability to understand and react quickly to changing priorities.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and decision making skills.
- Language skills preferred (e.g., Portuguese, English, French, Spanish)
Fecha límite para aplicar
13 de Noviembre 2017